|Make and Model||Beneteau Antarès 650 HB|
|Length Overall||20.67 feet (6.30 m)|
|Beam||8.1 feet (2.47 m)|
|Engine Power||115 hp|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||35.93 gallon|
|Location||Hamble, United Kingdom|
The Antares 650 HB combines a modern and elegant silhouette with a powerful hull. Functional and prioritising fishing above all else, this Antares also offers many ingenious fittings designed for coastal cruises. Based on a dynamic V-shaped arena for performance and better movement through choppy waters, the Antares 650 has a flared bow which protects the large deck. The flow on the gangways is therefore safer and agreeable.
- HULL -
- The hull is laid up in GRP. A structural inner moulding takes and absorbs all the stresses and ensures greater stiffness.
- The hull comes to the plane early, allowing high speeds approaching 30 knots at maximum speed.
- DECK -
- The deck is laid up in GRP. A partial inner deck moulding is fitted for a better finish, so that it looks better and is easy to clean.
- All working areas are provided with a non-slip diamond moulding.
- HULL / DECK JOINT -
- The hull/deck joint is covered with a rubbing strake.
SUZUKI Electronic Fuel Injection- 115HP
One engine battery/ charged via alternator
Blue full cockpit tent, with stainless steel frame
Folding cockpit bench seat with cushions
Interior removable table
'U' shaped seating that converts into double berth
Sliding patio door
Sliding opening windows
Electric windscreen wiper
Forward and aft cleats
Manufacturer Provided DescriptionAs well as having a stable and high-performance hull, the Antarès 650 HB also provides a generous amount of living space with its convertible, light and spacious saloon.
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.